wtorek, 23 grudnia 2014

Christmas book card

I always loved the idea of a book card and finally I found the purpose of making one. My niece has just started the ballet lessons and she is completely crazy about it, so a ballet dress was a perfect Christmas gift idea and to make it even more perfect I created special book card for that gift. I had never made one before, so making it wasn't as easy as it looked on the Internet tutorials, but maybe it's just my lack of experience. The most difficult was to glue together the inside part, rest of the job was just a pleasure. It's not a standard Christmas card, but this is how I wanted it to be, special Christmas gift for very special little girl and I really hope she will love it.








Challenges:

totally-tilda-friends
/liveandlovecrafts with-love
stampandcreatewithmagnolia - anything goes

1 komentarz:

  1. Hi Hela;
    Book cards are fun to make, but a lot of work. It turned out great though, and I'm sure your niece is going to love it. Thanks for joining LLC for our December challenge. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    OdpowiedzUsuń